Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to our most requested questions
- Login to your account if you are website subscriber or Adventure Rewards Member.
- To add items in your cart, click on “Add to Cart” for the item you wish to purchase
- To change the quantity of the item, change the number in the box under the "Quantity" column
- To review the items in your cart, click on the ‘Cart’ link, located at the top right of the page
- If you have an applicable ‘Promo Code’, enter it and click on ‘Apply’. The total price will be updated with the discount
- Once you are ready to place the order, click on ‘Secure Checkout’ and your order summary will appear for your review
- Remember to fill in all necessary details and once you have reviewed your order, click on ‘Proceed to Purchase’ then enter your preferred payment method
Please make sure you are logged in as an Adventure Rewards customer, or checkout discounts will not be applied.
We ship to all Australian addresses including PO boxes, parcel lockers, regional areas and military locations. We currently do not allow international shipping due to licensing agreements with our suppliers.
We use an Australia Post suburb and postcode lookup tool that matches the two with the offical post system. We do this for a number of reasons, but mainly to unsure your packages make it to the intended location.
If this is being rejected during checkout please make sure the postcode and suburb match exactly as per Australia post. You can do this by using this to check your suburb/postcode combination.